a combining form used to indicate a specified number of divisions in the front wall of a house thus giving an indication of size, as in single-fronted, double-fronted, triple-fronted.

Australian English dictionary. 2014.

Share the article and excerpts

Direct link
Do a right-click on the link above
and select “Copy Link”

We are using cookies for the best presentation of our site. Continuing to use this site, you agree with this.